1Portal is an online Partner Portal delivering instant Ethernet and EFM pricing, SIP Pricing, realtime provisioning and ticketing updates and training materials free of charge to our Partners.
At Virtual1, we believe that in using 1Portal, our Partners are gaining significant competitive advantage over their competitors. The Portal offers the following benefits:
- Realtime knowledge: 1Portal is integrated with our internal CRM systems, meaning we can now deliver realtime provisioning and engineering updates on the portal and via automatically generated emails to multiple contacts, which report on progress as the engineers or provisioning team, are working.
- Confidence in price: 1Portal is interconnected into the the pricing systems of every major UK carrier. This means that Partners need only go through the quotation process once, saving a considerable amount of time. It also means that Partners can be certain they are receiving the most competitive prices available, giving them a competitive advantage in their pricing. And because they are receiving prices from all carriers, they can ensure they can provide their best, most accurate price, first time.
- Pricing is completed in realtime and delivered via email within 40 seconds of completing the quotation request. This means Partners can respond very quickly to pricing requests.
- The quotations include options for every available access mechanism and every available access speed into the building, meaning there is no need for Partners to spend time completing multiple quotes for the same network solution. It also means that Partners can analyse which options will provide the best value for their customers and provide a series of alternative options and pricing to their customers, thereby providing additional value to their customers.
- The quotation also highlights the fastest delivery time, meaning Partners can give their customers the option of price or delivery, allowing them to choose which is most important to their business.
- Quotations also include costs for providing SIP via the SIP Exchange.
- All quotations include the unique benefits and features which are available as standard on a Virtual1 network, and which include free QoS and SIP handoff on all Ethernet solutions.
This means that – with realtime information available 24/7 – Virtual1’s Partners are better able to manage customer expectations.