Virtual1 is an award winning network operator that specialises in delivering bespoke connectivity and cloud solutions exclusively to the wholesale marketplace.
We believe that every customer is unique, and deserves a network built in response to their needs and requirements. At Virtual1, we give our Partners the Total Network Freedom:
- Through multiple interconnects with the leading UK and global carriers, we give you access to one of the widest network footprints available, so wherever your customers are, you can connect them
- We offer every available access method and every available access speed at every location, as well as choices between MPLS or VPLS and Managed or Wires Only, so you can build the ideal network for your customers
- Virtual1′s network has expansive interconnects worldwide covering over 230 countries and territories
- We remain carrier independent, integrating these connections through seamless interconnections into our own, fully resilient Juniper network core, meaning our Partners have access to the assets of multiple carrier footprints, whilst only ever dealing with 1 supplier
- Our network is also interconnected with our Tier 3 datacentres, meaning Partners can deliver all the benefits of on-net hosting solutions to their customers
- Through the Virtual1 Exchanges, Partners integrate the capabilities of chosen third party vendors with the Virtual1 network, to create a truly bespoke and seamless cloud solution encompassing all aspects of their customers’ IT and Communications. Our award winning SIP Exchange allows partners to connect to their voice partner and maintain the commercial relationship with them direclty
- Every Virtual1 network comes with free QoS, free SIP handoff and free network monitoring. In addition, Partners are able to access 1Portal, our Partner Portal which offers instant Ethernet and EFM pricing; support ticketing and other customer management tools.
No two Virtual1 networks are ever the same, because our Partners have the flexibility and freedom they need to build and manage the most complex cloud and connectivity solutions, with just 1 supplier and 1 set of Service Level Agreements.